2017-18 MMS ATHLETIC PROGRAMS
Many athletic programs exist for MMS students throughout the school year. Preseason meetings are announced in the daily bulletin and they will supply you with detailed information about the particular sport. All of our sports are “no-cut”. What this means is all students who come out will have an opportunity to play. Some sports will have an “A” team and a “B” team while others will all be combined. We want to make sure you take advantage of the different athletic opportunities we have available.
Required Paperwork: Interim Questionnaire and Consent Form / Athletic Insurance (need to be completed each year) and Physicals (good for two years).
Physicals have to be completed and all paperwork has to be turned in to the coach before student can be at or participate in a practice.
- One time fee of $26 for ASB – required – (good all year and payable at the MMS office)
- $35 Athletic fee – per sport – required – (non-refundable) checks made out to MMS and paid to the coach or through registermyathlete.com
- Make sure students have an up to date physical on file with the coach. Those who completed a physical last year and provided documentation to MMS are cleared to participate. Paperwork goes to coaches.
- Log into registermyathlete.com and create an profile or update your information. Be sure to review and electronically sign the required documentation. You will need to log into Moscow High School, but be sure to sign up for Middle School activities once you are in! For instructions on navigating registermyathlete.com, follow this link.
- Pay the required participation fees as outlined above. Fees may be paid through registermyathlete.com or to the MMS office. Cash or checks go to the MMS office.