The Moscow School District is now accepting on-line applications.
- To search for jobs, simply click “Click here to search current openings” below.
- Application deadlines occur at midnight on the date posted.
- Letters of Recommendation are required for most positions and must be attached to your online application. Please note: If a note or other document is attached in place of a recommendation letter, the application will be incomplete.
- Placement Files – You may attach a statement in place of the required letters of recommendation indicating your placement file is being sent to the Human Resources office. This is the only time it is acceptable to attach a note in place of a recommendation letter. When the placement file is received by the HR office, it will be attached to the application. The applicant will not be able to view the documents in the confidential placement file. Please note: Placement files must be received by the closing date for the position or the application will be considered incomplete.
- Attachments are required for most positions.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to modify the details of a position posting at any time.
Be sure to check back often for current job postings.
Health Care Benefits
Additional Forms to Print & Sign
Moscow School District
650 N. Cleveland
Moscow, Idaho 83843
Human Resource Office (208) 892-1126
District Office (208) 882-1120
FAX: (208) 883-4440
Moscow School District is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified individuals are considered.
The Moscow School District does not discriminate against any individual in the United States on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, physical characteristics, sex stereotyping, transgender status, and gender identity), marital status, national origin (including limited English proficiency), socioeconomic status, age, disability, or political affiliation or belief.
People who need assistance completing the application form are encouraged to contact the Human Resources Specialist in the District Office.