The link above is a zip file and will need to be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded you will need to extract the file and then open it with Google Earth.
|Jim Frenzel||Ken Faunce||Kim Campbell,
|(208) 882-3963||(208) 596-0602||(208) 882-8252||(208) 882-0965||(208) 882-6328|
Board Goals for 2017-2018
The Moscow School District Board of Trustees has identified the following goals related to the priorities and opportunities identified during the accreditation process.
- Develop an effective process for long range planning.
- Develop a revised mission and vision statement to unify and guide the district.
- Develop a long term facilities plan to communicate the needs of the district.
- Develop a financial plan that will support the needs of the district.
- Strengthen skills in effective leadership within the Board of Trustees.
- Attend trainings to learn new skills and strengthen knowledge of good boardsmanship.
- Review and revise policies to achieve consistency across the district.
- Identify ways and work to improve communication between the District and the following stakeholders:
- The community as a whole.
- Teachers and staff.
- Parents and students.