Purpose: The Administrative Council is the primary discussion and decision-making group to consider the implementation of District goals and Board policy.
The Administrative Council:
- formulates plans to implement Board policy and direct goals,
- develops and reviews administrative regulations,
- organizes, plans and directs maximum use of district resources,
- provides instructional leadership,
- creates ad hoc committees to consider specific issues or problems when needed,
- receives committee reports and reviews committee recommendations.
Meetings: The full Council meets on three Mondays of each month during the school year.
Membership: The Superintendent chairs the Council. Membership includes all building principals and assistant principals, the activities director, the director of special services and human resources, the curriculum director, and the business manager.
Reports To: Superintendent