The Moscow School District is now accepting on-line applications.
- To search for jobs, simply click “Click here to search current openings” below.
- Application deadlines occur at midnight on the date posted.
- Attachments are required for most positions.
- Letters of reference must be attached to your online application. Because of this requirement, Confidential Placement Files will no longer be accepted.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to modify the details of a position posting at any time.
Be sure to check back often for current job postings.
Additional Forms to Print & Sign
Moscow School District
650 N. Cleveland
Moscow, Idaho 83843
Human Resource Office (208) 892-1126
District Office (208) 882-1120
FAX: (208) 883-4440
Moscow School District is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified individuals are considered.
The Moscow School District complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability in connection with employment. The Moscow School District complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in recruitment, pre-employment screening, hiring, promotions, layoffs, termination, and any other term, condition, or privilege of employment. Minorities are encouraged to apply.
People who need assistance completing the application form are encouraged to contact the Human Resources Specialist in the District Office.