The following list provides general guidelines for use by different organizations. These are guidelines only and approval or denial will be provided by the superintendent or designee. (4-27-16)
- Organizations Directly Affiliated with the District: Parent Teacher Organizations, Alumni Association, Bear Boosters, and other organizations affiliated directly with the district and primarily organized to promote school or educational purposes will not be charged rental fees.
- Traveling Teams/Groups: Traveling teams from other schools shall be allowed to use district athletic fields or gymnasiums for practice or sleeping accommodations. Arrangements should be made with the Superintendent or designee.
- Other Governmental, Community Organizations and Recreational Programs: The District may enter into joint use facility agreements with other agencies for efficient sharing of resources. The terms of such agreements will describe the requirements for payment of fees and procedures for scheduling and use of facilities.
- Non-Profit Groups whose activities directly serve school aged children: Activities must be educational or recreational and directly benefit school-aged children. (Rental fees, custodial fees, and technician fees may or may not be waved dependent upon the activity.)
- Public Use: Use by community groups and organizations is encouraged when it is of direct benefit to the community and does not conflict with a school district activity or a previously established use agreement. Rental fees, custodial fees, and technician fees will be charged.
- Partisan, Political, Sectarian purposes: School facilities, buildings, and equipment may not be used by any group, which in the opinion of the Board of Trustees, advocates the overthrow or change of government by force or discriminates on the basis of sex, age, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, physical characteristic, gender identity, cultural background, socioeconomic status, or geographic location. Although temporary use of the facilities for political purposes or sectarian use will be granted, it will never be construed as endorsement by the Board of Trustees or its administration of the view of the group seeking such usage.
- Summer and Holiday Break: Requests for district facilities during break periods are discouraged due to district maintenance and cleaning. (4-27-16)