The Superintendent will designate an individual at each secondary school as the IDLA Site Coordinator. The Site Coordinator is to monitor the progress of the students.
- The role of the Site Coordinator is to:
- Advise the students on appropriate courses for registration.
- Register students for IDLA classes and collect all fees.
- Check the students’ grades periodically.
- Schedule and proctor all final exams.
- Ensure course completion is posted to the student’s transcript.
- Provide reporting and data tracking as necessary.
- Additionally, the Site Coordinator is the contact for the IDLA instructor and the IDLA staff. Anyone designated as Site Coordinator shall successfully complete the IDLA online Site Coordinator course. (6-24-08)