The link above is a zip file and will need to be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded you will need to extract the file and then open it with Google Earth.
Board Goals for 2016-2017
The Moscow School District Board of Trustees has identified the following goals related to the priorities and opportunities identified during the accreditation process.
- Develop an effective process for long range planning.
- Develop a revised mission and vision statement to unify and guide the district.
- Develop a long term facilities plan to communicate the needs of the district.
- Develop a financial plan that will support the needs of the district.
- Strengthen skills in effective leadership within the Board of Trustees.
- Attend trainings to learn new skills and strengthen knowledge of good boardsmanship.
- Review and revise policies to achieve consistency across the district.
- Identify ways and work to improve communication between the District and the following stakeholders:
- The community as a whole.
- Teachers and staff.
- Parents and students.