Any kindergarten through fifth grader may enroll in the Adventure Club’s Afterschool Program as long as the child can be transported to and/or picked up at an Adventure Club site. Children entering the kindergarten through seventh grades may enroll in the Adventure Club’s Summer Program.
- The Handbook: Information regarding billing, enrollment changes, expectations of parents/guardians and children.
- Program Calendar: Special events during the school year and daily, detailed schedules during the summer months.
Please download, print, and complete the applicable form below. Forms are also available at: 1) Adventure Club Sites; 2) the front offices of Moscow School District elementary schools and; 3) David’s office in the Moscow School District Administration Building (650 N. Cleveland Street).
- The 2017-2018 Afterschool Enrollment Form: Important information about your child for the Afterschool Program. A $50 registration fee must be included with the enrollment form for each child.
- The 2017 Summer Enrollment Form: Important information about your child for the Summer Program
- Summer Adventure Club Logistics & Guidelines 2017: Information that is frequently requested by families.
- University of Idaho Climbing Center Waiver: Needs to be completed for each child going to the UI Climbing Center
Families are billed based upon enrollment, not attendance. Parents/guardians must give at least three weekdays advance written notice regarding enrollment changes or withdrawals to David Pierce-Garnett, the program director (email@example.com). Enrollment Change Forms and Program Withdrawal Forms are also available from Adventure Club staff, but emailed changes are preferred. The person who signs the registration agreement is solely responsible for all financial obligations incurred as the result of participation in the Adventure Club program.
Parents/Guardians must complete an Authorized Adults survey for each person approved to pick up your child or children. Ask David for the survey link and he will email the URL to you. The security door system requires a continuously updated list of approved adults.